24/7 Emergency Plumbing Services in Tomball and North Houston
What To Do Before You Call Us
It’s easy to panic when you discover emergency plumbing needs, but there are a few things you can and should do before you call on Rooter-Man that will make for a less stressful situation.
First things first, turn off the water to prevent additional damage from happening. Turning off the water at the source of the damaged fixture is often sufficient, but the best way to ensure no additional leaks is to turn the water off from the main source at the meter.
I am very pleased with the work of your staff
After the water is turned off, take a deep breath and assess whether the situation truly calls for emergency services. While Rooter-Man plumbers are available locally around the clock, emergency service calls often carry a higher fee. Since we like to be as honest as possible with our customers, we recommend waiting until normal business hours unless a true plumbing emergency is at hand!
If you still maintain that an emergency call is necessary, we recommend jotting down a list of questions for our plumbers as well as a detailed description of what the problem is so we can accurately serve you. Oftentimes we will be able to provide a cost estimate over the phone, depending of course on the severity of the emergency once we see it first-hand on site.
Emergency Water Heater Services
‘Emergency’ and ‘water heater’ are two phrases that you never want to hear together. Tomball and North Houston residents can rely on Rooter-Man plumbers to come to the rescue, but sometimes you need a quick fix.
If you have a leak that’s a real gusher, cut off your water main, which, for most homes in North Houston and Tomball, will be found on the outside of your house. If there’s already a large water spill around your heater, and one of the electric components failed, be wary of any lethal voltage that may shock you if you step in the puddle unprotected. Rooter-Man technicians are able to deal with these complex electrical issues for you; make sure to call us and let our professionals handle the dangerous situation!
If you just have lukewarm water, be sure to check if the thermostat on your water heater isn’t set too low. After adjusting the thermostat, you could test whether or not the recirculating pipe coming off of the heater warms up. If that pipe is lukewarm, then your heater is the source of the issue. This isn’t necessarily a threat or danger, but if you hear hissing sounds coming from within your unit, you should contact Rooter-Man immediately.
Emergency Leak Detection Service
In urgent situations where every minute counts, Edmond’s Rooter-Man Plumbers is proud to introduce our specialized Emergency Leak Detection Services. Serving the Tomball area, including The Woodlands, our swift response team is dedicated to promptly identifying and addressing leaks, providing you with peace of mind during critical moments.
At Edmond’s Rooter-Man Plumbers, we understand the potential havoc leaks can wreak on your property. Our licensed professionals utilize advanced technology for rapid detection and precise repair, ensuring minimal damage and inconvenience. With our 24/7 emergency services, you can reach us anytime at [Phone].
We prioritize transparency with upfront pricing, free in-person estimates, and exact quotes. Your schedule matters to us, and we guarantee a 2-hour window for scheduled emergency appointments. Trust Edmond’s Rooter-Man Plumbers for immediate and reliable Emergency Leak Detection Services in Tomball, because emergencies demand a swift and trustworthy response.
Emergency Drain Cleaning Service
Emergency drain cleaning services are one of our most frequent requests at Rooter-Man. Clogged drains are not convenient to encounter, nor are they pleasant to live with for any amount of time. There are a few tell-tale signs that emergency drain cleaning is needed. The most obvious of which is water backup, over overflowing; followed by rancid smells, visible water pooling around seals, and discolored water coming from your faucets. In the case of any of these signs, Rooter-Man will come “To The Rescue” to solve your emergency!
Why We Are The Best When It Comes to Emergency Services
Rooter-Man has an impressive 40+ years of plumbing and drain cleaning services, with locally owned and operated facilities in the Tomball and North Houston, TX areas. Our skilled plumbers are available with 24/7 emergency services, and our phone operators are on-hand around the clock to assist you with plumbing and drain questions and concerns. We stand by our work and are proud to have been named the #1 plumbing and drain cleaning franchise for 16 consecutive years by Entrepreneur Magazine. When in need of emergency services for your residential or commercial plumbing, call Rooter-Man “To The Rescue”!
Top 5 Prevention Tips
One of the best ways to prevent plumbing emergencies is to pay attention to the plumbing in your home or office space. Routine maintenance, a watchful eye, and the ability to detect problems before they become catastrophic are important. Here are our top 5 prevention tips to keep your plumbing and drains running smooth.
- Schedule routine maintenance. We recommend having your pipes and drains cleaned every year, at a minimum. Older pipes are often more prone to clogs. Rooter-Man plumbers are able to provide you with a recommended timeline for maintenance work.
- Know your systems. It’s nearly impossible to know every pipe in your home or commercial space; however, you should be well acquainted with the main lines (i.e. kitchen sink, bathroom sink, toilet, and bathtub/shower plumbing).
- Locate quick turn-offs. You should be aware of access points to the water turn-offs for all major fixtures in case of emergency, leaks, or clogs. Knowing where your main water turn-off is located will also be helpful in case of a plumbing emergency to prevent further damage.
- Update your plumbing as needed. Quick fixes of cracked or rotting pipes often fail. And when they fail, they end up costing you more money in the long run than repairing or replacing the right way. Rooter-Man plumbers recommend replacing and updating pipes as soon as an issue arises, to avoid more extensive repairs in the future.
- Pay attention to problem areas. If you notice a leaky pipe, an un-welcomed drip, or a foul smell coming from your drains, it’s likely a sign that a larger plumbing problem is coming. Tackle these issues from the start by calling Rooter-Man for a routine drain cleaning or plumbing service.