There is nothing worse than standing cold in the shower, not knowing whether the water will ever heat up. We hate to break it to you, but oftentimes there is no quick fix.
Give us a call at 281.351.4422, and while you wait, here are some of the most common causes and how we can fix it for you.
Hot Water Woes
- If you lived in your home for a while and the problem is ongoing, it could simply be down to distance. The farther your water heater is from your shower or other taps, the longer it takes that heated water to travel to you.
- If you’ve had your water heater for longer than ten years – the ol’ girl may be failing you. But don’t worry, Rooterman experts will help find you a shining replacement.
- If your water heater isn’t THAT old, you may simply have some buildup. We will need to flush that sediment out!
- If you have a family full of shower thinkers, you may be pushing your water heater too hard. There are a variety of water heater sizes, so if you’ve outgrown your current selection – we can replace it in no time.
- If you have a low-flow shower head, your delivery may be delayed. You can decide to keep it or replace it with a different shower head.
Whatever your issue, Rooter-man is dedicated to making sure you have the hot water you deserve. If you live near the North Houston area, call us at 281.351.4422, where 60 years of plumbing experience meets customer-friendly, 24/7 service.