What do you plan on doing outside your home this summer? Barbecuing? Washing the car? Planting a garden? Home repairs? Whatever you have in mind for this summer, you’ll want to make sure your outdoor plumbing is ready to go with our spring outdoor plumbing checklist. If you need any assistance with plumbing maintenance this spring, our Cypress, TX plumbing company is here to help!
Spring Outdoor Plumbing Checklist for Cypress, Tomball, & The Woodlands
- Inspect your outdoor kitchen. Anytime you haven’t used your outdoor kitchen for a while, you’ll want to make sure the plumbing is still in proper working order. Sink drains should be clear of debris and gas lines should be inspected for damage. If you need drain cleaning or gas line replacement, give Rooter-Man a call.
- Clean the gutters. It is imperative that gutters be free of debris so that proper drainage can take its course. If rainwater doesn’t drain properly, it can pool near your home and potentially leak into your basement.
- Look for leaks on outdoor faucets and hose bibs. You can conserve water and save money by having a dripping faucet or hose bib repaired or replaced.
- Clear yard drains of debris. Yard drains can become blocked by a variety of materials. Check to make sure nothing is preventing proper drainage from occurring in your yard.
- Inspect your plumbing vent pipes. A blocked plumbing vent pipe will cause all your plumbing fixtures to drain slower. Check for bird nests and other materials that could clog the plumbing vent.
At Rooter-Man, we’re here to help you with any type of residential plumbing or commercial plumbing that you may need throughout the year. We hope these tips will help you to start your summer off right. For plumbing installations and plumbing repairs, give our Cypress plumbing contractors a call today!